Friday, December 9, 2011

Coming July 2012!!!

 
I am starting this to remember what is happening and how I feel. Now that I am getting past the shocked of being pregnant. I don't think it will ever go away  or feel normal.
When we found out it didn't seem real even though I knew I was. I had a lot of symptoms. I was just waiting long enough for it to show up on a test.   The pictures are some of the ways we told our friends and family that we were pregnant. I had to be creative to tell everyone.


I will start posting pictures of my growing belly and of the ultrasounds. I just need to put them on the computer. And I will post how I told each of our parents. I don't have any pictures of it. I thought it would give it away if we had our camera out.

No comments:

Post a Comment