I have been so bad at posting on here. I am just so tired all the time. I hope it gets better soon. Here are some of my belly pictures so far.

This last pic I look horrible. We were having our lazy day and I really didn't want to get ready just to take a picture. But my belly is getting bigger.
How far along? 16 weeks
Total weight gain: +4 lbs
Maternity clothes? Only the ones I want to... I love how comfy they are...
Sleep: Depends on the night. But most of the time pretty good and all day long if possible
Best moment this week: Getting our bedroom worked on... Then we can put together the nursery.
Miss Anything? Dr. Pepper. I don't even crave it anymore which I didn't think would ever happen
Movement: not yet but hopefully soon
Food cravings: Avocados!! mainly any fruits and vegetables..
Anything making you queasy or sick: smell of cigarette smoke... and hamburger sometimes..
Gender: 60% boy.. so hopefully it won't change the next time we go..
Labor Signs: Nope
Symptoms: A lot of headaches.. and morning sickness every once in a while...
Looking forward to: Beth's baby shower is this week.. and getting more work done on the bedroom


No comments:
Post a Comment